Matt Kills Claire

Oh great - Matt just shot Claire.

Nice thing for a cop to do, eh?

I'm watching the Heroes re-run, which is a good thing because so much happened in the first season, so many details are spun around in flashbacks and just plain flashing, that the re-runs remind me of a lot of things that I had forgotten.

Like - where the Hatian came from - and why he's always around Claire's dad...

I'll be back soon - the episode is about half over and I'm waiting for the Hatian to appear. He's just a little boy in this episode - the flashback is from 14 years before all the Heroes start to notice their extraordinary abilities...

Back soon - hope you're enjoying the re-run!

==========================
Watching Episode
==========================

Okay - I'm back during commercial break - Man, Claire is taking a beating, eh?

I don't want to talk about the show - there are some rockin' TV Commercials on - not really interesting to 'view' but excellent MUSIC!

Oh - and YAY CANADIAN company - a TIM HORTON's commercial - reminds me that I still have some decaf coffee around here to grab while the break is still on....

*dash*

==========================
Watching Episode

Hmmm - Claire's mom is kind of dumb in 'present day' but I know we are going to find out why her mind doesn't work very well...it's from something that happened 14 years back with the Hatian, eh?

*watching*

Gosh - Ted is SO UNSTABLE. What an angry guy - serious anger management issues, huh?

Whoa - in walks the 'present day' Hatian - he's a pretty big guy.
(Claire's Mom grabs the pooch - yay - Claire's MOM IS even a HERO!! She just saved the family dog from Ted!! Wooooooo Hoooooo. She might be a li'l 'off' in the head but she has her priorities set right! Got the kids, grabbed the poosh - left the hubby bad-guy behind lmao).

Wow, Ted's personality kinda lights up the whole house, eh?
haha

NO CLAIRE - don't go back in the house - leave Ted in there!! No NO NOOOO!

Holy PYROMANIA Batman!! What a fire!

Sadly, Ted's anger management is not working....

*BOOM*

Claire has taken a total beating - MAN! She looks AWFUL - (Horror Movie scene of Claire's burnt self walking out of the burning house - GROSS!).

And.......

COMMERCIAL *whew*
============================
I'm watching on Channel 7, "Global Calgary" Station.

Again - neat tunes - anyone like that Subaru Impressa commercial "The Japanese Car the Germans Wish They'd Made" with the 'Rock Me Amadeus' track on it? Takes ya back to the '80's!

Arby's commercial making me hungry.

The Source! More cool tunes. The Source by Circuit City advertising Bluetooth Phones. Who needs one?

Back to the show...but I can't type and watch at the same time anymore - things are getting interesting (and complicated - a lot of rapid sequences of flashbacks)
==========================
Watching the show
==========================
The ending had me a bit teary-eyed as Claire's dad and Claire were separated necessarily by the Hatian. I'll be back a bit later once I dry my eyes.
0 Responses