Contact Me At Yuwie



Contact me through the Yuwie Social Site! Let's talk about HEROES on one of the newest Social Contact Sites on the Net.

Yuwie also pays members for interacting - something that not even MySpace is doing (YET).

I would love to hear some of your Heroes Theories and hear about what you thought of Season One before NBC TV launches Season Two. It would be great to chat with Heroes fans and refresh my memory about Season One so that I can be ready when Season Two is ready to roll.



I'll have my website up and running by September 15 (www.teeray.com), and will dedicate some space to Heroes comments and details, but until the site is ready, I'd still like to hear from you.

Just log in, look for 'teeray' and send me a message. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.



Also - if you're keeping a Heroes blog yourself, let me know if you'd like to link up with me. I'd be happy to send some visitors your way if I get a chance to visit your blog. Send me your blog link for review through Yuwie. I will also comment from inside the Yuwie site, so you'll have a couple of links sending viewers your way.
0 Responses