Heroes Fans Immobile On Monday Nights

Are your friends calling you a stick-in-the-mud because you won't go out with them on Monday nights?

What the heck is so special about going out on Monday nights, anyway?

I think that more likely, people are at home most Monday evenings, which is a good thing because then they won't miss episodes of Heroes!

I know the new season hasn't quite started yet, but it's going to be easy to 'follow routine' now that I have been watching the re-runs. Not much will change - just brand new episodes for season two, starting on September 24th!

Oh, hey! Did you order your Heroes DVD's? They were already on sale as of August 28th, so I'll bet that a lot of people are still waiting for their package to arrive. Once they arrive, I can imagine that a lot of Heroes fans will be sitting down to watch marathon-hours of Heroes episodes, one by one.

For those who are still waiting for their Heroes Season One DVD package to arrive, don't worry, you can still watch Heroes tonight - even if your package doesn't get to you by this evening. I know I know, it's a re-run - but what are you going to watch when those DVDs get to your door?

You'll be watching the same thing that I'm going to watch tonight - a Heroes episode!

Has anyone figured out that big Hatian dude yet?

I'm going to have to go over to the NBC website today and check out the 'Theories' threads because none of my closeby friends have been watching the show, and nobody really has any theories to chat about over here among my circle of pals.

I hope Season Two will be different. A few of my pals are going to start watching this season, so we'll be able to bat some theory ideas around over here.

Heroes seems to be a much bigger deal over in America - go figure - it's an American show.

I can't believe the show isn't more popular here - in Canada - land of comic book hero creators.

Superman and Spiderman originated from Canada, for gosh sake! Yeah, that's right. Superman was created by Canadian, Joe Schuster and pal, Jerry Siegel (American). Then Jerry made Superman defect to the United States grrrrr! Steve Ditko and Stan Lee created Superman in the 60's. Far out and Groovy!

Hey wait a minute...Nathan from Heroes has 'Superman' powers. The leaping into the air and the flying look all too familiar, don't they? Maybe Nathan is inherently Canadian, eh? Maybe there are things we still don't know about Nathan. Maybe Nathan was really born in Canada, eh?

This is probably a stupid theory - but ya never know. Maybe Nathan is not really American and that is why he is 'different.' Maybe he got his superpowers from being born in Canada, close to where Peter Parker/Spiderman was created. Maybe Nathan lived by the farm where Superman's parents used to live and Superman taught him some tricks. Hmmm

Things that make you say 'Hmmm'

Okay - so - wishful thinking.

I'm off to go read some Theories now. Maybe some hints will be in the Theories.
0 Responses