Poor Hiro - Six Months Ago




Okay, I am about 're-run-ned' out now. I watched a re-run of the Heroes Re-Run!

I can't believe that I wasn't more confused the FIRST TIME I watched that, 'cos BOY, does that episode ever back-track, flashback and jump around.

I found myself still hoping that Hiro would keep time-jumping around to save Charlie. I felt very frustrated for Hiro when he ended up back in Japan in the middle of the field where people were exercising. Poor Hiro - totally stuck, eh? Just seconds after Charlie told him about her limited time left to live.

If Hiro hadn't have gotten stuck, I know he would have kept time-travelling until he found a way to save Charlie, perhaps go back far enough to find out what caused her health problem or something.

Anyway - I think that I HEROED myself out a little bit. That was just a really freaky episode, don't you think? It's the episode, also, where the viewers find out a LOT about Sylar - that dirty, deranged RAT!

Whoops, maybe I'm not HERO-ed out yet. Maybe I will go watch the episode where the Hatian renders Sylar unconscious! That might make me feel better about Sylar, anyway.

That might hold me over until next week's Re-Run.

There should only be a couple more re-run episodes to watch until the next season of Heroes on NBC-TV starts!

I wonder if Claire will have to go to school in season two. I'm not sure how she can go to her old school when people are searching for her, but since the show is about the U.S.A., using American locations, won't the writers have to put Claire in school? I know that America really pushes for teens to finish their high school classes, so I hope that Heroes episodes will continue to promote this American ideal.

Maybe nobody else has worried about this. I have wondered about it, because there are so many American viewers of the Heroes television show that some of the characters are probably role models for teens, right? It wouldn't be a very good idea to have Claire not in school now, would it? Not when the first show of the season is only a week or two after real-time school in the USA starts, right?

I wonder if the writers of Heroes will overlook this completely or not. I guess I will have to wait and see.




0 Responses