Chronic Heroes Fan






Okay, so this is how bad it is, people:

I am a CHRONIC, chronic Heroes fan now. I already watched the re-run episode of Heroes last night. Unfortunately, I was a little sleepy for the Episode "Six Months Ago," so I taped the show on my clunky li'l VCR and I'm going to watch it AGAIN later tonight.

Yep - you read that right!

I am going to watch a re-run of the re-run, Heroes Episode called, SIX MONTHS AGO, because - frankly - a LOT of stuff happened at the Burnt Toast Diner and at other locations last night. I was getting sleepy, so everything was all the more confusing!

KUDOS to NBC and the writers and cast - I am actually going to view this episode ONE MORE TIME because it is still making questions pop up in my head - even though I have already viewed the entire Season One of the series!

I'm off for supper out with friends and then I'm coming back to watch SIX MONTHS AGO.

I'll be back.

P.S.

Did you catch Hiro's "Great-o-Scott!"

Hiro is so cute!

0 Responses