Are You Guilty?

Hey, I'm sittin' back tonight, watching a RE-RUN of HEROES!
(HOMECOMING EPISODE #9)

Wow, it's sure nice to see the episode on a real TELEVISION set. I don't even mind the commercial breaks. They give me time to jump up and refresh my drink.

What do you drink while you're watching re-run episodes of Heroes from NBC TV?

I'm kicked back, relaxing, having an iced tea.

Believe it or not, I watched every single one of the episodes so far on the Internet. At mostly the same sites I provided links for on the blog. I had to wait for 'buffering' time for each episode and really 'plan' to watch, because online viewing isn't nearly as smooth as watching TV.

Anyhow - I'm actually on a commercial break and the show just came back on, so I'm gonna jett for a bit, and watch the show.

Are you guilty of watching re-runs of Heroes, too?
0 Responses