Heroes - Episode 18 - Parasite

Here's the NBC link

NBC Video Rewind - Heroes Episode 10 "Parasite"


Here's the TV Links/Ouou link:

Watch Heroes Episode 18 - "Parasite" Through TV Links/Ouou


Commentary
In this episode:


* Whoops! Hiro screws up and transports himself, along with Ando - into a ruined future!

* Thank goodness (for Nathan) Niki gets free for a few minutes.

* There is a new person with a new ability here - I don't think I like this one!

* Look out Suresh! *shaking head* You're in BIG TROUBLE NOW!

* Sylar, Sylar, Sylar. Nobody is safe. Nobody.

* Stop being difficult, Claire.

* Peter is having a really hard time with his powers. He says that nobody is safe around him. He puts everyone who he comes in contact with - in danger. He is right.

* Isaac is still a nut. A deadly one.

* That is NOT your wife, Mr. Company Man.

* ummm - Claire - be careful if you go inside there.

* OMG - Peter! I am sooooooooo worried about Peter - but the show ENDED!

The line I remember most:

"Now I am not going to share my pot-pie with you." (Linderman)

Or - it's a toss up between what Linderman said and Peter's "Ahhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh."

Needless to day, Peter is in excruciating pain. Or painfully dying.

I don't like Sylar!
0 Responses