Comments Held Back

I'm still pondering over what's happening in Season Two...

Though I DO like the changes that I've seen Kring and Crew apply to the show in the past two weeks, I'll reserve judgment on the show, as a whole until later this week.

Truthfully...I missed the first half of the last show *hanging head low* Yes, it's true. The Canadian Heroes FANATIC, Teeray (me) actually MISSED part of a show...

I will catch up on viewing the most recent episode and then comment on it by the weekend.

What I did see...FREAKED ME OUT!

What the freakin' H--- was MAYA doing with SYLAR?

Again, for a SECOND WEEK in a row...I am in denial...

I did NOT see Maya smooching Sylar...

No, no, no...that just did NOT happen...I closed my eyes and that vision went away!

:)

It exists only as a scant remnant of my imagination now...I am going to close my eyes during that portion of the show once I locate the best online viewing source for Heroes this week!

One part that I DO REMEMBER from the show and will verify, along with a 'thumbsup'.....

*cheering* YAY, Claire! Way to tell that freaky, disturbed Elle right off, my fine cheerleader friend! I really LIKED WHAT I SAW.....Claire has really got some 'umph' going for her at this point.

Way to be assertive, Claire!

*thumbsup*
1 Response
  1. Sunny Says:

    just thought I would letcha know that if you ever miss an episode of heroes, the best place to watch it is on NBC.com official site. It's free and you can watch it anytime.
    www.nbc.com