I Finally Have a Theory

If you've been watching Heroes on NBC TV for a while and particularly, from the very start of Season One, you'll remember that viewers didn't know the identity of one of the characters.

This continued for a while...there was a character that viewers could only partially see. The visible part of the character - a man, was the side of his face and a distinctly identifiable pair of Horn Rimmed Glasses...

Here's an article I wrote about the character, HRG, Horn Rimmed Glasses.

Horn Rimmed Glasses (HubPage by Teeray)
(opens in new window)

I have been thinking about HRG for a whole season - and I came up with a theory about the 'utility' of the Horn Rimmed Glasses character in thr future. I wrote the "Horn Rimmed Glasses" article over at HubPages (link above).

Let me know what you think.
0 Responses